<body> ♥ Say u love her & my life is over ♥
♥ Eeanaa ♥

Simple
Loud.Stubborn.Kind
Faithful.Loyal.Sensitive.Sincere
Petty. Pampered. Forgiving. Happygolucky
♥10th April, Aries baby i am♥
♥ Loving Life ♥
♥ Love me Hate me, just enjoy yea ♥

♥ I wish I wish ♥

.Teddybear.
.Beg.
.Accesories at Diva.
.Dress.

♥ SweetLove ♥


~Syia~
~Noi~
~Ash~
~Zai~


♥ Whats Past is Past ♥
  • February 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010

  • ♥ Spread ur Love ♥




     

    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    True love never dies for it is lust that fades away
    Love bonds a lifetime but lust pushes away

    by ♥ By an Angel ♥

    Photobucket

    1| 2| 3

    February 10, 2009



    iYan ove abg
    sho much....

    If onli U noe how much I mis U..How much U mean cu me..Im juz crazy over U...not a single dae cn I eva live without U..Its not as simple as U tink it mite be pretending as if nutins botheRin me sweetheart..My heaRt is shakiNg everytime, everydae, eveRy sec at the thot Of U..Im reali lost without U by mysiDe..If U noe how loneli U r wen u r out of camp weN u can't even meet me..How does it makeS me feel keeP thinKin about U every nOw & deN noeinG that I cant reach out to u...Im helpless withoUt u baby..

    It juz hUrt soo much...

    Huny, I knOe it has neva been ur fault to leave me heRe..iT ain't ur fauLt nOt spending muCh time with me baby..Im aware that U r tired after all the "torturiNg" sinCe morNing..Howeva tis heaRt of mine juz simPly cudnt understand tO why U r not the samE guy I knew before U were in..U arnt perfect I knoe..all Im askiNg from U is juz attention...its too much frOm me I knoe..WeN u r out of caMp, U r juz simply soO sweet..& I mish all dat wenEva u get back iN camP...Abang...Iyan mish U so much...EverythIng about U....

    My heart's lonGing for U...Ur love...iM loneli baby...I need U..I cant wait tO be wif U...I want nutiN else but U...My heart saddens everytime it tries itS best to feeL us..Words aloNe will neva be able tO express the depth Of my love fOr u..

    Im thankfuL && very grateful beinG with U..Im totally a complete persOn..Thank U baby for loving me since the beginning..&& now...I love u juz too much...I cnt let U go..Not eva..U r mine..& foreva U shall alwes be...

     ♥ My dil goes mmm mmm mmm ♥ ;