Simple
Loud.Stubborn.Kind
Faithful.Loyal.Sensitive.Sincere
Petty. Pampered. Forgiving. Happygolucky
♥10th April, Aries baby i am♥
♥ Loving Life ♥
♥ Love me Hate me, just enjoy yea ♥
.Teddybear.
.Beg.
.Accesories at Diva.
.Dress.
True love never dies for it is lust that fades away
Love bonds a lifetime but lust pushes away

Sweetheart...I love u cu my lovelie dovey lil baby boyfren....mmmuackz...
Im cowi sal smlm la shaayang...I noe i was kinda harsh cu u...pi I gewam..I was pist off la baby..U noe why kan shayang...U noe I noe la tey...teehee...Seriouslie forgive me baby...Wateva it is, iyan wil alwes ove abg cau...
Enkiu for being there for me caji...I ejeh la...sape yg tak sdeh kan lau 'dey' do it cu me like dat..Pi im fine oweji...Ive done my housechores...tiptop! huhu..was kinda pist off actuali juz now due to certain things...teehee...
At 3pm later, im gonna go bowling!!! huhu! its more like a family && cuzins gathering...teehee... actualie im not excited as it seems...coz im mishing my dear boyfie whom i cant meet...aaah! wat a life..having a boyfie but cant actualie spend time wif him..why u may ask?? not coz we dun mish each other..badly wanna meet him... howeva its due to certain certain reasons...
Im so down aite now sayang...shud have meet up yesterday nite tau...haish..its ok..i noe im strong..&& i noe u too...we'll go thru tis patiently k baby...
take one step at a time...there's no need to rush....
we'll hold on till the end sayang...psst..
bbybby..Happy Valentine shayang...juz thot of wishin u since it is Valentine's Day rite...hee..but yea,i noe i noe..we dun celebrate..ok ok shut up la u...tchaa..
♥ My dil goes mmm mmm mmm ♥ ;