<body> ♥ Say u love her & my life is over ♥
♥ Eeanaa ♥

Simple
Loud.Stubborn.Kind
Faithful.Loyal.Sensitive.Sincere
Petty. Pampered. Forgiving. Happygolucky
♥10th April, Aries baby i am♥
♥ Loving Life ♥
♥ Love me Hate me, just enjoy yea ♥

♥ I wish I wish ♥

.Teddybear.
.Beg.
.Accesories at Diva.
.Dress.

♥ SweetLove ♥


~Syia~
~Noi~
~Ash~
~Zai~


♥ Whats Past is Past ♥
  • February 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010

  • ♥ Spread ur Love ♥




     

    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    True love never dies for it is lust that fades away
    Love bonds a lifetime but lust pushes away

    by ♥ By an Angel ♥

    Photobucket

    1| 2| 3

    February 12, 2009


    *wen two hearts meet*

    *in her own werld*

    My werld spins around from the moment I met him..&& it still keeps on spinning..
    I love him...
    I love every inch & every part of him.... I can neva eva forget how he made me feel.... He makes me feel so special... He may not be the Mr Perfect... But he's definitely the perfect one for me...
    There's no relationship that onli go thru on a honeymoon period..We do have arguments... We do mis communicate...But we'll try to settle it as soon as possible...
    Love
    alone is not enuf in a relationship...It needs
    more than juz that...Faith & Trust...Give & take... At times...I do feel like giving up...But hey... I love him too much...coz the love that he showers me...his unconditional love..that makes me to be the wae I am now..I wonder how can a person love juz too much...
    Im the one who usuali wants to end everythin while he on the other hand is trying to make up for it..Finding ways to mend the relationship...He never gives up..He who made me stronger to go thru every sweetness & bitterness... && now... I love him juz too much.. I mish him... He's my werld...Now && foreva..teehee..

    Iyan lovelove bbybby so much ya..
    enkiu bbybby for supporting me moraly && being there for me eventhou u r tired && u gotta wake up vewi early taji..owi Iyan akle hughug u..leh hughug phone ajek..mish u cu laling..
    Iyan saaaaayang bbybby agt agt au..hee..

    ~Iyan~






     ♥ My dil goes mmm mmm mmm ♥ ;