Simple
Loud.Stubborn.Kind
Faithful.Loyal.Sensitive.Sincere
Petty. Pampered. Forgiving. Happygolucky
♥10th April, Aries baby i am♥
♥ Loving Life ♥
♥ Love me Hate me, just enjoy yea ♥
.Teddybear.
.Beg.
.Accesories at Diva.
.Dress.
True love never dies for it is lust that fades away
Love bonds a lifetime but lust pushes away
Baby...
I love u more den all the stars in the sky
I love u more as each moment passes us by
I love u wif every breath I take
I love u wif each promise we make..
I need u like a flower nds the rain
I need u for u can wash away my pain
I need u more each dae
I need u for u are wonderful, in every single way..
I miss u more den eva now
I miss u bcoz I reali need u somehow
I miss u & ur touch
I miss u for to me, u mean so much..
I want u to caress my lips the way u alwes do
I want u to look into my eyes & see my love for u
I want u to hold me close to ur heart
I want u to know that I love u, need u, miss u, want u
& I have for every single moment, right from the start....
♥ My dil goes mmm mmm mmm ♥ ;