<body> ♥ Say u love her & my life is over ♥
♥ Eeanaa ♥

Simple
Loud.Stubborn.Kind
Faithful.Loyal.Sensitive.Sincere
Petty. Pampered. Forgiving. Happygolucky
♥10th April, Aries baby i am♥
♥ Loving Life ♥
♥ Love me Hate me, just enjoy yea ♥

♥ I wish I wish ♥

.Teddybear.
.Beg.
.Accesories at Diva.
.Dress.

♥ SweetLove ♥


~Syia~
~Noi~
~Ash~
~Zai~


♥ Whats Past is Past ♥
  • February 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010

  • ♥ Spread ur Love ♥




     

    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    True love never dies for it is lust that fades away
    Love bonds a lifetime but lust pushes away

    by ♥ By an Angel ♥

    Photobucket

    1| 2| 3

    April 8, 2009


    Aargh...

    Im juz kinda pist off aite now..Criuz shit I didnt reali enjoyed my holidae...my holidae has alwes been a hell for me..I prefer going to skewl..coz u noe y...thats wen im able to earn my freedom..u see how hard it is for me to get out from tis house of mine..it's not as simple as u tink it may seem..i suppose its ez for u guys..juz walk out..i cant even meet my guy that often..Eventhou how much i hate goin to skewl..but im kinda grateful...

    Thought of meeting my guy tomorrow..hais..but he finishes his werk at 7am tomorrow..aargh..& he wants to meet at 11..Im pretty sure he's gonna be very tired..Noe wat..still have no clue of where to go to..

    Aargh...! Im pist off wif myself..I cant go out to werk..no pocket money..juz so enuf for my prepaid..& I cant reali go out dating wif my guy..It sux! He has just pass out...& as soon as he's free..im damn broke..wat the fish! I reali reali am mishing him...so so much that I feel like breaking down..sometimes i juz feel that life..i mean my life....is juz so unfair...

    Today is my dad's befdae...gave him some new clothes as presents..well juz lack of ideas tis past few weeks since im having a mental shutdown...haha!Well..."Happy Birthday Dad!" Besides loving only my guy...I love my dad as much too...May god bless him...

    Im kinda tired with my life aite now...Reali am holding back my tears...I miss my sweetie cupcake so damn much & I don't reali spend much of my time with him..before....we alwes..almost everydae, spend our time together..perhaps now..ive to wait again...juz for that moment..

    My life can be sucha bore when it does...but it can be so sweet & colourful onli wen the rite time comes..Ouh baby...as much as ure mishing me...I mish u as much too...I hope we can hold on till the end & stay as one...I hope to be strong...& baby...Im alwes here...waiting for u...

    Faithfully.....

     ♥ My dil goes mmm mmm mmm ♥ ;